The United States government has announced a new migrant sponsorship program for nurses from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela. The program, which is called the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), will allow nurses from these countries to obtain a temporary work visa and practice nursing in the United States.
To be eligible for the NLC program, nurses must meet the following requirements:
- They must be a citizen of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, or Venezuela.
- They must be a licensed nurse in their home country.
- They must have a valid nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- They must pass a criminal background check.
Once they are approved for the NLC program, nurses will be able to work in the United States for up to three years. During this time, they will be able to apply for a green card and permanent residency.
The NLC program is a great opportunity for nurses from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela who want to work in the United States. However, it is important to note that the program is competitive and that only a limited number of nurses will be accepted.
If you are a nurse from one of these countries and you are interested in applying for the NLC program, you should contact an immigration law firm that specializes in helping healthcare organizations hire international nurses. An immigration law firm can help you with the application process and can ensure that you meet all of the requirements.
The Importance of Having an Immigration Law Firm
If you are considering immigrating to the United States, it is important to have an immigration law firm on your side. An immigration law firm like VisaMadeEZ can help you with the entire process, from filing your application to navigating the complex immigration system.
Here are some of the benefits of having VisaMadeEZ as an immigration law firm:
- Expertise: Immigration law is complex and ever-changing. VisaMadeEZ have the expertise and experience to help you navigate the system and ensure that your application is filed correctly.
- Time savings: The immigration process can be long and time-consuming. VisaMadeEZ can help you expedite the process and get your application approved as quickly as possible.
- Peace of mind: The immigration process can be stressful. VisaMadeEZ can help you relax and focus on other things, knowing that your case is in good hands.
If you are considering immigrating to the United States, contact VisaMadeEZ today. We can help you achieve your dream of living and working in the United States.